If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern www.theemporiumdirect.co.uk's relationship with you with regard to this website.
The term 'www.theemporiumdirect.co.uk' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is The Emporium, 85-87 High Street, Maldon, Essex CM9 5EP.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
99% of items are sent tracked delivery and customers will be notified of the tracking number for their reference once the order has been despatched. If an order is returned to us (Return To Sender) for reasons beyond our control we will notify the customer to arrange despatch for the second time and we reserve the right to charge the customer for the cost of re-sending.
- The content of the pages of this website if for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without www.theemporiumdirect.co.uk's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS CHOOSING TO PAY VIA PAYPAL:
- We can only despatch orders to the delivery address stated in the paypal payment.
- Should you wish for the order to be delivered to a different address you have the option to add/remove/edit a delivery address at anytime from within your paypal account and also at the final stages of the paypal payment.
- Should we receive a request to ship to a delivery address which differs from that on the paypal payment we will notify you, cancel and refund the original payment and ask you to make a new payment with the correct delivery address chosen.
- Please appreciate that the above requirements form part of the paypal terms and conditions to ensure both customer and merchant protection.